I hope you’re happy with WMS!Compared to your slots, theirs suck big time!

I can’t stand them! I paid for several slot club downloads, dang nearly all of them from Vegas and Live. Plus a couple boxed games which are ones I’m not worried about. But I know I had more downloads left on the slot club downloads and now I can’t get them back at all.

You know it’s one thing to shut down the live games and stop supporting them games, but another to withhold everyone from their downloads and patches that were already released. You have the files, but don’t want to give them up. Never thought you people could be so low. I should be able to keep those slots as long as I live or my computer plays them.

$5.99 is an awful lot for one slot, but no worries, because I’m made of money...NOT! Also, after you changed Jackpot Party with a new look and interface, you took my “I Love Lucy” slot that I paid $14.99 for. Was no where to be found after the game was changed. There is something seriously wrong with you people in charge at that company, and YES, YOU’RE THEIVES!

I read bad stuff everywhere about your company. You’re even getting slammed on the iOS apps! You ignore posts on your Facebook page! WMS ruined this company big time!

I feel they are to blame, and the big mouths in Live who kept saying “bring real casino slots over, please, please”. I will always remember, and NEVER EVER play WMS slots if I ever end up in a real casino, nor any connected to SG. I will pass up every single one for the stunt they pulled with Phantom! Them Facebook games ALL suck!

Get the point! You won’t get me back as a Phan with that stuff! It’s either full screen, online with tournaments, out of the browser, or nothing at all! I tried ”CasinoRPG” and “The Four Kings Casino and Slots” on PS4 and I don’t like them.

You were #1 with slots Phantom, and I can’t believe where you are now.Really sad.

Review about: Phantomefx Video Game.

I liked: Excellent slot games.

I didn't like: Not being able to access my downloads.

Comments