2.0

As a customer who purchased 8 games at $19.99 each and due to issues Phantom EFX is having with server I am not able to access my remaining available downloads. As a compensation for the loss of three (3) of my games Enchanted Realms , Mysteries of Cleopatra and God of Olympus I was offered 10,000 bonus coins.

I do not need the bonus coins I would like to have access to my remaining downloads or a refund . I have contacted Phantom EXF several times and no one from technical support is able to help me get my games reinstalled.

This reviewer shared experience about "i am not able to gain access to my downloads" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $60. The author is overall dissatisfied with Phantomefx. The most disappointing about phantomefx reel deal slots enchanted realms from Phantomefx was not being able to access my downloads Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Phantomefx.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Phantomefx to other companies on our site.

Comments