Customers were promised a gaming experience, but instead are told that their purchase means nothing. Customer service means nothing, unless we will get back to you whenever is good customer service.

What is promised on the game boxes, customers are told that they all musta read it wrong. Lots of bugs still in older versions of the game, but paying customers told nothing gonna be fixed. Company sucks gonna find themselves with a new 4 million dollar home for the unemployed.

The newer version has many bugs as well and the system requirements on the game box does not tell the whole story. Dont buy into this gaming experience until this company starts with fixing their customer complaints

Comments

We apologize for the negative experience you have had with our products. We at Phantom EFX do care about your issues and would like to help you with any problems you may have. Please email us at liveideas@phantomefx.com and we will try to respond as quickly as we can.

Sincerely Josh

Sincerely Josh

Wow. After several issues I've encountered with bugs and being ripped off/having to wait weeks for a download I purchased, the excuse I get today in regards to an email I submitted to reset a quest TWO DAYS AGO...the online help person tells me, "It's the weekend and they take requests for help on a first-come first-served basis" and that I might have to wait til the middle of next week! My subscription expires on April 3rd so I will be canceling on April 2nd just to make sure there isn't a "bug" in their cancellation process.

and more....

"Phantom EFX

The #1 casino Genre P.C. Games Publisher. Creating slot, casino, and card games for your computer. With 23 Published titles, hundreds of downloadable slot games, mobile phone apps, and 2 fully thriving online multiplayer casino games. Phantom EFX is the dominate brand in casino based video games."

Quoted from their website...shouldn't "dominate" be dominant? Ughh.

They have customers constantly complaining about issues and bugs yet they focus on just creating new content instead of fixing the content they already have. I had to wait weeks before I could finally download a slot I paid for.

Oh and when I emailed them about it I got a pretty rude reply. But the biggest thing that annoys me is all of the spelling errors they have from whoever the moronic imbecile is that adds the dialog to every part of the game.

LOL on the sign on page where it tells you about recent updates, they say "the most recent update is to correct spelling errors" from the new content they just released. They certainly have the wrong idea on how to run an online game.

me too this game starting to become a drag.

updates gone wrong. games dont work right. things they say never happins.

they say one thing and mean another.

they are loseing people fast.

you tell them there is a problem and they email you bk say nothing wrong on our end or could be your computer or the good one is you internet. nothing is ever there fault.

the one i like the best is they on there site got if you like phantom hit this get so much off on a discount!!!!!!!!!!

i want to see you you dislike or unhappy with us hit this button and get a discount so we can see the counter for that one i bet it be greater. couse i never never will hit the i like one till they fix this game............ ty

I totally agree with this, they promise you that fixes are coming and then they just add new stuff so people forget the bugs that are there. For years they have added stuff and then had more bugs added to the bugs already there.

They had good powers that made you heaps of money to later say that we need to change powers that people understand. So now have pathetic powers that don't make you much at all.

Now on the 15th of march 2011, they are gonna add more stuff that will create more headaches and problems than what they already have. So if you have never tried this game and thinking of trying it just be aware that they already have many problems with more on the way.