Product: Phantomefx Video Game Clear all filters (0 of 4 reviews match)
filters
seller:
product:

Phantomefx - Credits

I won 29 million credits at approximately 5:15pm central time today and never received them. I spend alot with you and now its time for you to do the right thing. I don't complain when magically all your games start losing at the same time every day, but just pay for more credits. Please be fair now!
Phantomefx - Did you like my money??
I hope you’re happy with WMS!Compared to your slots, theirs suck big time! I can’t stand them! I paid for several slot club downloads, dang nearly all of them from Vegas and Live. Plus a couple boxed games which are ones I’m not worried about. But I know I had more...
I liked
  • Excellent slot games
I didn't like
  • Not being able to access my downloads

Phantomefx - Tired of being ripped off

Bought coins last month was charged 4.99 on my card never received coins. Did same *** thing again today made purchase phantom took my money but never received coins this time .99 I'm sick and tired of being ripped off.Lost trust in this company. Virginia Chiquito.

Phantomefx - Game's are not fair

When one buys game's for a certain price amount, you should always get a confirmation stating that you paid for them, my wife just got stuck for $199.99 and 99.99 which she did not do , but she was charged for. This is messed up, and is not fair. Sincerely David P cal. I should not have to agree to you for anything I personally think this is a rip off